§ 1 Information about our collection of personal data and contact.
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be directly or indirectly related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- the responsible person according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is FRIDAY GmbH (see our imprint: https://www.equio.cc/en/imprint and the contact address: email@example.com).
- when you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and phone number, if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data accrued in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- you have the following rights with respect to personal data concerning you:
- Right to information (Art 15 DSGVO),
- Right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and 17 DSGVO),
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Right to object to processing (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7(3) DSGVO).
- you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (Art. 77 DSGVO).
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website.
- during the mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address in pseudonymized form
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b.)
- Persistent cookies (c.).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- For more information, please refer to § 6.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
- If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer. If data is transferred to countries outside the EEA, this is done on the basis of the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission (available here) and on the basis of the additional measures taken by us to protect your data during the transfer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data for the future after you have expressed it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: https://www.equio.cc/en/imprint.
§ 6 Trackers / cookies and related technologies/ tools
1. General part
In addition, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
Some providers also incorporate related technologies such as tracking pixels or social media plug-ins. If we ask users for their consent, the legal basis is your consent. Otherwise, the processing is based on our legitimate interests (in particular, our interests in economic, user-friendly and efficient services). If you provide us with further personal data via our social media pages, such as your username, contact details or messages to us, the processing of this data is based on our legitimate interest in contacting you.
2. Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP masking is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
- The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a, 7 DSGVO.
- Information of the third-party provider: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, parent company: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. User terms: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html.
3. Use of social media plug-ins
- We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Twitter, LinkedIn. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted.
- We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
- The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
- For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers communicated below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
- Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
- (1) Twitter International Company ("Twitter"), One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02AX07 Ireland; https://twitter.com/privacy.
- (2) LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company ("LinkedIn"), Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- In principle, LinkedIn is responsible for the personal data collected when visiting our LinkedIn company profile.
- Use of Insight Tag from LinkedIn. This website also uses the insight tag function of LinkedIn. To the extent that we jointly determine the purposes and means of data processing, LinkedIn and we are to be considered joint controllers. We use this function for retargeting purposes, i.e. for targeted advertising outside our website, as well as to improve the relevance of our ads. For this purpose, LinkedIn collects personal data from users of the website, including the URL, referrer URL, IP address, device and browser characteristics (user agent) and timestamps.
- IP addresses are truncated or (if used to reach members across devices) hashed during data processing. Members' direct identifiers are removed within seven days to pseudonymize the data. This remaining pseudonymized data is deleted within 180 days.
- As part of the use of the Insight Tag function, LinkedIn does not share any personal data with us, but only provides us with pseudonymized reports and messages about website audience and ad performance. According to LinkedIn, data transfer to the USA also occurs in some cases.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a, 7 DSGVO. You can manage the collection of data for advertising purposes at any time in your account settings of your LinkedIn profile.
- Address of the insight tag provider and URL with its privacy notice: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, Email: email@example.com ; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. Parent company: LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 W. Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA.